- Has your child made new Friends online today?
- Are they sharing personal information online?
- Why is your son’s mobile phone bill so high, and who could he be texting so much?
- Did your daughter arrive safely at the school?
- Has your child been using their phone during class?
For parents, watching a child grow and become more independent is very rewarding, but it may also raise concerns. Part of that independence is the ability to access social networking sites such as Facebook, Instagram or Twitter or even to own their own mobile phone. These pieces of technology are very private, and can make parenting difficult.
aBeanstalk is committed to helping parents better engage and understand their children’s online activities and mobile phone usage. aBeanstalk offers an array of resources and tools, which help to deliver peace of mind as your children become more avid users of technology.
Every parent wants and needs more transparency into this part of their child’s life, but would like to achieve it in a noninvasive and constructive way. aBeanstalk delivers the solutions.